Social Media Coordinator
The social media coordinator is responsible for implementing the Calgary +Acumen social media strategy with a goal of increasing brand awareness and engagement. This position is part of the Marketing and Communication Team and will require coordination with other members of the team.
- Use social media outlets to promote active campaigns, engage the public and increase overall online presence
- Contribute to increasing Acumen’s profile in Calgary by communicating and increasing public awareness of Acumen’s mission through social media
- Monitor day-to-day activity and user interactions for all social media outlets
- Adapt general Calgary+Acumen campaign messaging for different audiences
- As part of the Marketing and Communications team assist with strategy to best position the organization and special events to the wider community
- Attend team meetings and Chapter events
- Experience using key social media outlets
- Strong writing and editing skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to use online tools to engage members, donors, and corporate partners
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and creative
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Passion for local efforts to inspire global change and Acumen’s model for ‘Changing the Way the World Tackles Poverty’
- Dynamic and positive attitude
Email calgary *at* plusacumen.org with the subject line “Social Media Coordinator” and enclose a copy of your resume. Please state in 250 words or less why you are interested in this role and why you would make a great fit.